We specialize in securing Scientific Research & Experimental Development (SR&ED) tax credits.
We assist in raising the financing needed to complete expansions, mergers and acquisitions, and management buyouts for your business.
Experience Over two decades of experience with 2700+ claims approved.
Highly Successful Over $500M in secured funds from governments, banks and equity partners.
Dedicated We will work tirelessly to find your solution.
From their early years specializing in SR&ED, Pinnacle Consultants Inc. (PCI) has gained an enviable reputation for preparing strong, detailed, scientific reports that are integrated with solid financials. For over two decades the Pinnacle team has steadily grown to include a strategic mix of Engineers, Manufacturing Experts, IT Specialists, Accountants, Tax Consultants and Financing Experts. This wide breadth of expertise offered by this diverse group has enabled Pinnacle to add Pinnacle Capital Partners to our consulting group, for a full portfolio of financing offerings that simply can’t be matched. They are now adding on Corporate Services to coach your business to success.
This mix of Consulting, Capital, and Corporate Services has resulted in THE PINNACLE FUNDING SOLUTION™
More Money, Fast Pinnacle Group of Companies (PGOC) is the only consulting and capital firm that will help you finance your business needs from Governments, Banks, and Equity Sources, both in Canada and the USA.
Absolute Success Our underlying culture is built on a foundation of absolute success, which means we fight hard for your financing, no matter what obstacles might arise.
With You All the Way PGOC stays with you 100% of the way, until the financing approval is in your hands.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT US
- Our accountants (one of the Big 5) told us that we were not entitled to SR&ED tax credits as we were a CRO whose main business was doing contract research for Canadian drug companies. A business associate of mine recommended that we give Pinnacle a try. Pinnacle visited our operation and identified science in 3 areas: chemistry, toxicology and microbiology. They were able to prove to CRA that our development of methods in these areas was not fully paid for by customer contracts. We have been receiving substantial SR&ED credits with Pinnacle as our consultants, which has allowed us to expand our services and develop further test methods. I would highly recommend Pinnacle to any pharmaceutical company.- John Fanaras
- We were using our accountants to file SR&ED claims but they did not really understand our science and recommended that we employ Pinnacle. After Pinnacle’s due diligence, they prepared both the science and financial presentation outlining our technological advancements and successfully increased our claim by 1,000%. The CRA science reviewer was impressed and understood what we were doing. We rely on Pinnacle; they have become an integral part of our business.- George Foss, CMA, BBA
- We heard about Pinnacle from a colleague in our business who raved about their services. They filed the SR&ED claim with very little disruption to our operation and we were very impressed with the final report and amount. When the CRA Science Reviewer came in and reviewed the file they commented that our consultants had done an outstanding job and that it was obvious we understood the SR&ED program. The financial review was also very professional and we received our approval letter within 6 months of filing.- Latifa Yamlahi
- Pinnacle came in, went through all our project files and expenses and, with very little effort on my part, increased the SR&ED claim by 300% by identifying all the projects and costs that qualified. They then guided us through the review process and our claim was approved.- Gary Cluthe
- We had filed SR&ED claims previously on our own, but one of our suppliers suggested that we try Pinnacle. We hired them on a no risk basis and, after careful analysis of our operations, they were able to identify areas of science that we had not considered previously. They successfully increased our claims by a factor of six. We will continue to use their services because they deliver.- Alfred Napolitano
BLOG & RESOURCES
7 Signs it’s Time to Take Out a Business Expansion Loan
Business growth isn’t just a concern for business owners. Governments worry about it too. In 2016, […]READ MORE
When Should You Give up Equity in Your Business?
At some point or another, all entrepreneurs are faced with the need to raise money to […]READ MORE
We are located in in the Galt District of Cambridge, Ontario, Canada.
Our building is a Carnegie built Library constructed in 1903 and served the people of the town of Galt until 1969. We purchased and refurbished the historic building to become the home of our offices.
34 Water Street North, Cambridge, Ontario N1R 3B1